Scale model resin kit to assemble and paint. It requires glue and paint, not included in the kit. Specific tools for scale modeling and putty may be needed.
– Remove extra resin and get parts out from the sprues
– File easily the mold lines
– Check the fitting of the pieces and glue them
– Use putty if necessary to fill imperfections
– Prime the figure and start painting!
This fantasy resin miniature is supplied unassembled and unpainted, and needs some preparation before painting: you will need brushes, acrylic paints, cyanoacrylate glue and some other hobby supply.
This is not a toy, it's a miniature figurine.
Handle with care or he will try to paint your miniatures!
You can paint it for your resin miniature collection, your tabletop wargames or your favourite roleplay game!